Monday, June 15, 2009

Introduction

After much consideration and a revelation by a fellow bibliophile I decided to start this blog. I must give her credit for the name, Stark Raving Bibliophile. So thank you Bree for helping me pick a name that will hopefully draw readers in!

For each post I will give a brief summary but will not include the ending. What kind of book reviewer would I be if I told you the end?!?!

Feel free to tell me what you thought of the book. But remember, these are all OPINIONS so degrading and disrespectful insults to me or any of my commentors will NOT be tolerated. I look forward to some facinating discussions and healthy debates.

Later today I will be adding a list to the side with books I am looking forward to reading. Do not hesitate to make suggestions about books that you loved and think I might like. I am up for a good challenge but please avoid suggesting anything sci-fi, supernatural, or those cheesy romance paperbacks. I prefer historical fiction with some other good stories thrown into the mix.

So on that note I would like to welcome you all to my reading blog and hope that you find something intriguing to take away with you.

1 comment: