Saturday, June 4, 2011

Losing someone

It saddens my heart to say that the beautiful woman who was the inspiration behind this blog passed away on May 25th. I was lucky enough to attend her services in Canada.

She wanted me to use the word "bibliophile" and when I said I wanted to start a reading blog she named it. She has been the reason I read so many of the books I have. I never would have discovered Jennifer Donnelly without her. Nor would I have read so many Phillipa Gregory novels.
She was my book partner and I will never forget her.

Breathe Easy now Bree, we miss you here in bookland.

To read about her services please visit my other blog post here.

Thank You

1 comment:

  1. I would like to start my own blog one day. This was a really nice blog that you made here. Keep up the success :P
    Septorinoplasti

    ReplyDelete